Non-member access is currently disabled for this item. Join TSHA today to unlock all site content, or if you are already a member please visit the Wild Apricot Members Only page and use the Digital Library portal to gain full access.
Texas Almanac: 2018-2019
Packed with articles, hundreds of full-color photographs, maps, and data, the Texas Almanac is the premier reference guide for everything Texan. Inside the 752-page full color, go-to guide for all things Texas, you will discover:
- The state of water in Texas
- Freshwater and saltwater angling in the Lone Star State
- Fish and game recipes from Dotty Griffith
- The popularity of hunting in Texas
- Over 250 state and county maps
- And much more!
TSHA’s eBay Auction
We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, all proceeds support our many programs and publications.